Butterflies are a deep and powerful representation of life. Ever inspired by the magnificent creature, Daniela hand draws each butterfly design, each with an inspiring story to tell.
The White admiral can be found in central and southern Europe, as well as Turkey, Iran, and Palestine. He eats flowers but also visits fallen fruits, dung, and mineralized moisture from the damp ground. These butterflies are found exclusively in woods as they love the shade and are the perfect design to gift your quiet but caring friend.
- Folded card, 5,8 x 4,1 inches, A6
- Responsibly sourced cream-white paper (300 grams)
- Professional mineral-oil-free plant-based offset print
- The blank interior lets your handwritten note shine
- based on a Hand-Drawn Illustration
- matching Recycled Kraft envelope
- Plastic-free compostable cellophane sleeve
- Made with love in our Zurich studio